Wednesday, July 1, 2009

And the Sun sets!!

 
 
 

The time has quickly come for me to say goodbye to the beautiful island of Maui. The trip has seemed to come an end way too fast. I have had such a fantastic time. We have adventured alot, laughed alot, we ate alot, and just all around had a fantastic time. Joel and Julie, thank you so much for inviting us on your vacation, it was awesome, all 100% of it! (haha)

Sunday we went up to Mount Haleakala to see the sunset. It was an experience that I won't forget and words can not describe the beauty I witnessed that evening. Here are some perfect pictures that describe the end to such a great week. I promise these are real pictures, not us just standing in front of a screen pretending that we were standing in the clouds!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Truly breathtaking...especially the photo of you and jeff.