Thursday, July 30, 2009

Girls Afternoon Out

 

Posted by Picasa


I had a fantastic afternoon out on Monday. I had the chance to go see Hello Dolly with Karel, Brenda, Grandma Beazer, Becky, Amy, and Grandma Yvonne at the Hale Center Theater in West Valley. (We missed not having Debbie with us, she is in Bear Lake for the week.) Besides the fact, we needed ski parkas and mittens to stay warm (which we failed to have on hand), it was a very entertaining show and the cast was great. I have always enjoyed going and seeing shows there (Brandice and Mike introduced us to Hale), but it has been quite a long time since we have been back. It made me realize just how much I enjoy live shows like that and how much I've missed it. I hinted to Jeff that season tickets would be a good Christmas present :).
Afterwards, we went to Applebee's for a bite to eat and we had a riot. It was so fun to just get out and spend some girls time together. Sorry, Brenda for teasing you, but you just make it so easy for us to do!! I loved it! I just hope that it doesn't take us so long to do a girls day away again. Love you all!

 

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Girl day out are the BEST and you're fortunate to go with those you love.

Brandice said...

I love those plays! We try to take the kids once or twice in the season, but I wish we still had season tickets. Remember how much fun you, Julie, and I had at Joseph? It was a riot!

Amelia said...

I bought the film version of Hello Dolly for my little Darby to watch, hoping she would enjoy it (because after seeing Wall-E she would parade around the house singing the songs) now it's one of her favorite movies to watch! How fun for you to see a live production! Miss you!