Friday, August 29, 2008

Under Construction!!

So, I'm feeling pretty good about myself. I'm getting old..er, but I can still play!! So, last friday Parker goes outside to get the milk out of the cooler on the front porch and finds that someone has left us a little gift on the front porch. There were a couple of orange barrels, 2 cones, and a baricade along with some caution tape so lovingly placed on the front porch. I knew right away which house in the neighborhood was to blame (any guesses,anyone??), it was just a matter of finding out what individual it was. I took the baricade and barrels over to their house and put them behind their car,(just returning them you know!) and minutes later Jr. throws them back in my yard. I know who the colprit is now...

So, later that night I just can't get my mind off getting back at him just a bit. Jeff of course doesn't want to have a part in it. So, I just do it by myself. (Amber didn't help at all!!) I actually call "Mama W." to get her blessing because they were having some family time at Lagoon (it's what fun is!!). I figured if I got permission then if there was retaliation it wouldn't be so bad...(I was wrong, sounds like it might be a family affair after all!)

ANYWAY...so I only had an hour. Jeff had a new roll of caution tape in the garage and there has been some recent road work in the area so there was plenty of cones around (those things are pretty heavy! got a work out though!) I didn't call Amber and she didn't come and assist (she didn't do most the heavy labor gathering cones). I'm sure she was just at her house, minding her own business like reading a book or something. I on the other hand had a fun time, just on my own without Amber of course!! I also wrapped his bed in caution tape, fun, fun!! I used almost the whole roll of tape.
Here is how the room ended up!
  

Well, I thought they might retaliate as soon as they got home, but thank goodness they were totally exhausted from their long day of playing. Now, they are just loving tormenting me with idea of retaliation. Honestly, I am afraid. Cam and Nat are the biggest pranksters and I've always made an effort to stay clear. All I did was rightfully return what was left at my house and all of the sudden there is a hit out on me (so to speak). I have just come to terms with the fact that I'm in big trouble and look forward to what is to come!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Natalie Winquist said...

Be afraid. Be very, very afraid.