Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Ok, so I'm a bit peaved right now. I finally have a bit of time to sit at the computer all by myself and it's bliss. So I think, "What a fantastic time to download pictures from last week and blog a bit about the fun, busy week the kids and me had." But for some reason and no reason I can figure out, the pictures won't download! I'm dying people!! I finally decide to get on top of things a little better and then I'm cursed. NO PICTURES! Who will read a blog without pictures? I can't write worth crap and it's the pictures that people come for! Oh well, what to do? Sorry, my friends...maybe I'll have better luck later, tomorrow, next week. I'll see what I can do!

2 comments:

chelon:) said...

i hate it when that happens! i can't wait to see the pics though :) xoxo

Jenny H said...

You can write - you crazy person.
Sorry about the pics.