Thursday, August 28, 2008

Night at Red Butte with KT (and Amber)

There was a fun time had here at the Red Butte Gardens! After the great AI concert months back, Amber asked if I was interested in another little evening out for KT Tunstall. It sounded like a fun time so I jumped on the wagon!! It was just the two of us again, (we started feeling a little self-conscience that no one else wanted to hang with us again, but tried to push it out of our minds and not take it personal! :)) ANYHOW...

The concert was great! KT was so entertaining and had a great personality. I loved to here her talk being scottish and all and some of the things she said were hilarious! One of my favorites was that she had to ask her tour manager if they were really performing at Red Butt Gardens as in your backside, booty, or toushy. I was seriously loving her rocking out on like four different guitars, I though that was awesome. The venue was awesome being outside. Amber and I snuck to the front and settled in around many large groups of concert goers!

 

Here's us, when we started to get cold we cuddled! We fit right in with the other fans of KT, nobody even stared!
 

I have to say that my favorite was one of her band members, who was I swear straight out of the 70's. He had on 100% polyester, the big brown belt, and to top it off the stand alone mustache. I sure enjoyed watching him. I even more enjoyed watching her token hottie guitar guy who unfortunately was on the other side of the stage. I couldn't get a good picture of him, so that's a bit of a bummer.

 

Other fun highlights: *watching two drunk chicks fight, because one kept getting in the others view of KT.
*watching the drunk girls dancing in the front. Do they dance like that sober???
*trying not to stare at the couples who were cuddling, mostly because they were of the same sex.

I had a great time! Amber thanks for the invites, we'll definitely have to get to some more!! love ya!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

chelon:) said...

sounds like fun! i am glad that the "cuddling" made you fit right in :)

have a great time on the cruise! take care of my fam for me :( i wish i could be there!