Friday, August 29, 2008

School is in Session

Parker- Kindergarten

Megan-1st grade

Ashley-4th grade

The first week of school has successfully come and gone. Ashley came home on the first day and was horrified with the fact that she had to do work on the first day! "I had to do mathmatics! Can you believe it?" she said. "Yes, I can. You are in 4th grade! Get ready for loads of homework!" (I may have scared her!:)) Megan was thrilled with the first day. She's been waiting for weeks for school to start! Parker asks me everyday when he gets to go. Kindergartners have testing the first week so he FINALLY gets to start on Tuesday next week.

Well, Jeff and I are off to Alaska tomorrow for a week. I'm really excited, but a bit sad to leave the kids. I'm sure they'll be fine and not think twice about us not being around. We miss Parker's first official day of school and both Megan and Parker's first soccer game. I hope they forgive us. I hope CJ sleeps through the night for Natalie and that the kids behave! Thanks for everyone's help! Love you guys.

4 comments:

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Cute stuff - and I love the prank on Colby - so great! Hope you guys have a blast on your trip!

Katie M. said...

Cute kids!! I hope you have fun on your trip. I would love to take Troy on an Alaskan cruise someday.

Natalie Winquist said...

I hope you truly enjoy yourselves & take a great break! You deserve it! Your kids are great & we love em to death! They'll be just fine!! And i can't believe you took a picture of me passed out on Sara's floor! I was beat!!! I especially can't believe you shared it with everyone else on your blog ;0) How gross do I look?? Live it up girl!! They'll be here waiting for ya!! xoxo- see ya soon!

Leslie said...

Look the photos! Hope you have a blast on your trip and don't freeze too much.