Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm torn...

Wow, and I was doing so good for a little bit... I've always felt that I need some pictures in order to post, but I didn't do so well in the picture taking category the last few weeks, so there's not a single one, and you still get to see my rambling...too bad.

Anyway, school is starting on Monday and I can't believe how quickly time has gone this summer. It has definitely been a good one and quite busy, but I'm not sure how I'm feeling about it. I'm looking forward to school starting, but I think I'm going to be a little sad to have to get back into a routine, oh and I guess I'll miss the kids too. :) Parker is heading to school and will be there all day, it will be interesting to see how that goes. I can tell you one thing, I will NOT miss the half day kindergarten schedule in the least bit!!

I'm just hoping I'm on top of it enough to get "first day of school" pictures, so I can get them posted.

I love the fall time, when the weather starts to cool down and the trees start changing colors. I love living in a state where I get to see all of the seasons...I'm looking forward to the change!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I agree with you about having mix feeling about school starting...my kids starts school on Thursday and Mya starts Preschool in September. It going be strange having more free time on my hands. Good luck with Parker!

Brandice said...

Tami I totally understand what it's like when you're down to only ONE kid! You're going, "uh, what do I do with all my free time?" Remember when one kid was so overwhelming, and now it's like "Hey! Let's go run errands and go shopping! It will be easy!" Advantages and disadvantages, I guess. My three are in three different schools, and I cried when all three of them left. I did get pictures, though. The crybaby mom stuff never goes away, I'm afraid. Hope Parker likes all day school!

The Hardy's said...

Seriously teared up. I so miss the seasons! I miss the mountains! It's my favorite time of year. Fall in Utah, nothing more beautiful!