Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day Pictures

 
 
 

Well, it's been exactly a week since the kids started their first day of school. It seems like the week went by in a blur, but all went well. The kids really are enjoying their teachers and their classes. I was worried that Parker would have a hard time adjusting, but he has done just fine. I actually have enjoyed getting back into a bit of a routine, I've been getting up and actually been productive with things that I need to get done. Hopefully, it lasts for awhile! :D Ashley and Megan are both going to play softball this fall. Ashley is excited to play again, practices start for her today 3 days a week, (nothing like the 6 day a week schedule for Allstars). Megan is a little jealous that Ashley is already starting, we have yet to hear from her coach. I really hope that she has a much fun as Ashley has had. I'm really looking forward to the cooler weather and the start of the holiday and birthday season. It's a chaotic time, but fun none the less!!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow..so big and beautiful!!!(For Parker, Handsome)

Jenny H said...

Cute little blondies. I just love Meg's hair. I love that you're a softball mom, I don't think Ab will let me have that one. She likes soccer and cheerleading too much. Yuck.

Julie Keddington said...

Cute kids, Tami. I'm so glad you guys are back!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!

Me said...

Cute pics. I missed it this year, so hopefully my kids won't get too mad at me. I miss seeing you all the time at baseball too!

chelon:) said...

yay!! school! i love it :) your kids are beautiful tami! miss you tons. xoxo