Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What do you eat for Dinner in a Week???

In a rut with eating the same meals from week to week? My girlfriend Becca tagged me in the hopes of trying to get some ideas for new meals in their house. What a fantastic idea! It spread like wildfire. Now as you browse the blogs and find any meals that sound good just request the recipe by posting on their individual site. There are already recipes posted. Now I don't know if I will be much help, but here we go!

Monday: Easy Lasagna (no need to bake noodles), homemade french bread (so easy!) and some canned corn.

Tuesday: Work Day- usually pick up fast food, have scrambled eggs or some type of breakfast food including cereal, or it's just fend for yourselves!

Wednesday: Chicken Divan Casserole, rice, and green beans

Thursday: (see Tuesday)

Friday: Sometimes eat out, sometimes eat at home. Easy homemade spaghetti sauce (makes enough to freeze for another meal), noodles, french bread.

Saturday: Another fend for yourself day. I'm quite pathetic!

Sunday: Dinner at Mom and Dad Harris' house (yea!!)

Now that list looks quite pathetic. I'm not helping much Becca, but hopefully I can get the help I so obviously need!!

TAGGED: Chelon, Natalie, Jenny, Sara, Amber, Becky, Debbie, Brooke, Brooke, and anyone else that love me enough to get me motivated!!

10 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the new look of your blog, you're getting savvy with it.

As for your recipes, I do lots of leftovers too.

Anonymous said...

Tami we just eat out also, or fend for your self. Steve will eat lunch for work then does not want a big dinner so I just dont cook! Isnt that sad:( I love to see whats going with you guys miss ya!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

I haven't cooked in weeks - really, so yours looked great to me:) I didn't know you went to Ricks - me too!!! Cute blog by the way.

Jenny H said...

What the crap? You don't know how to blog-my eye ;) I want to know where you got your cute layout, and I will tell you how to find out who's looking at your blog.
I also realized that I cooked your recipes also this week.
Thanks!

Cole and Kelly said...

I can't believe you are a blogger, Heather said someone told her they found your blog. We miss you guys in the circle and since your gone we all want to leave too!!!

The Taylor Family said...

Good job on the response to the tagging! I promise to not tag you for forever! ha ha! I love your blog background. Where did you get it? Too cute! Let's get together!?!?!

The Hardy's said...

I think I actually cooked 1 day this week. We do a lot of FIY (Fix it yourself). My kids would live off of cereal if I let them. :)

chelon:) said...

i will do my tag i promise!! i have lots of great crock pot recipes that i think you would love...i will send them :) xoxo

Leslie said...

Girl, it look like we will be going to Utah first for a month in July and then drive to Washington. Part of me is excited and another is bummed because I truly love it here in Hawaii. Can you blame me!

AJ Gorham said...

Love the new layout! And cooking....yeah happens maybe once a week at my house lately. Hope that makes you feel better! Amber