Wednesday, April 9, 2008

TAGGED??!! 3 Times...

OK, so Debb you've tagged me twice and Becca you have got me once. Be patient with me like you always have to with me. I'm going to start with the easy ones first! :)

Debbie sent me this one. Don't think about the responses, write the first thing that comes to your mind. Here we go!

1. Where is your cell phone? sitting by me on the desk.
2. Your hair? in desperate need of a beauty salon.
3. Work? sucks.
4. Your father? far away.
5. Your favorite thing? I have to choose??
6. Your dream last night? don't remember...
7. Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper, is there any other?
8. Your dream car? Mercedes CL65 (no room for kids!)
9. The room you're in? downstairs office
10. Your fears? hearing bad news about anyone in my family(death, sickness, etc.)
11. What do you want to be in 10 years? A cool mom to my teenagers.
12. Who did you hang out with last night? Jeff ( a little bit of American Idol & Biggest Loser)
13. What you're not good at? being creative on my own. I copy others creativity.
14. Muffin? Blueberry
15. One of your wish list items? Get the North Salt Lake house sold for a decent price. :)
16. Where you grew up? Utah, Texas, California, Georgia
17. Last thing you did? sent an email to Tiffany
18. What are you wearing? jeans and a black hoodie
19. What aren't you wearing? my necklace
20. Your pet? what pet?
21. Your computer? a Dell
22. Your life? Complete
23. Your mood? cheerful
24. Missing? what?
25. What are you thinking about right now? this question.
26. Your car/truck? white
27. Your summer? warm
28. Your relationship status? happily married.
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When is the last time you really laughed with meaning? Is it bad I can't think of anything specifically?
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
32. School? Ricks
33. Least favorite weather? A snowy day in April.
34. Soup? Potato Cheese
35. Movie? August Rush

That wasn't so bad, I quite enjoyed that! :) Now all you ladies are tagged besides Debbie of course!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

This tag is so FUNNY! I especially love your response to questions 24 and 25 because how do you answer that?