Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Back to School

 
I have been a bit delayed with getting these adorable pictures posted. I just can't believe how quickly a year passes by and how big my kids are getting.

Ashley is in her final year of elementary school and was so thrilled with the fact that she FINALLY got to be in the same class as her very close friend, who also happens to be an Ashley. She was also so happy that she got the teacher that she wanted the very most. Hopefully, things keep going well for her. We have already been busy with some pretty big projects, hopefully we can keep it up! 
Megan is in third grade. She is definitely the kid who does school well. It seems like school always comes easy for this girl. She is in the accelerated reading program again this year and I have already gotten a note from her teacher saying that she wishes she had an entire classroom full of Megans. I always love to hear things like that!
 
Parker is in second grade. I'm really proud of Parker and all the hard work he puts in to his homework every night. School is not quite so easy for him, but he really tries. He has definitely come a long way since last year at this time. I love this kid!
 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

I'd have to agree, your kids are adorable. I can't believe Ashley will be a young woman next year! My oh my, time really does fly.