Friday, October 9, 2009

Family pictures...FINALLY

It has been close to five years since we have had professional family pictures taken. I have gotten some pictures of just the kids, but felt like it was time to get a decent one with all of us.

I of course, was a total basket case on Wednesday before the appointment because I was trying to make sure all the clothes I was having everyone wear was going to work. I think I pulled it together pretty good, thank goodness.

A sweet friend of mine, Joanna, has a very talented husband who is a photographer. They actually live in Ohio and he was in town doing a wedding and had made some time to do a sitting for us. We went to the Gateway and I am thrilled at how the pictures turned out. He had taken so many great shots, I just hope I can narrow them down!!

Check out the pictures and let me know what you think!

11 comments:

eredd said...

Tam
These pictures are so GREAT! I was smiling the whole time. Ashley and Meg looks so grown up. I can't believe it!!! I love them they are all so good!! Nice job on the outfits! Miss you!
Loves
Em

Brandice said...

Oh my gosh! They are so cute! I can't believe Ashley.... well, all of them! So grown up and SOOOO darling. I love CJ's poses. And Chloe wants a dress like Ashley's, although those of us at the Bringhurst home are slightly lacking in the tall, long legs area. SAD! I love the outfits. Those are great!

Julie Keddington said...

Tami, I love them all. There isn't one in the bunch that didn't turn out. I especially like the photos with the kids lying on the floor with their faces in their hands. My favorite is the one when CJ decides that he has had enough of that. Wow! What a beautiful family!

Leslie said...

I agree with everyone that's the photos are darling and you have a beautiful family.

dimickfamily said...

Darling pictures...I'm in you same boat right now, it's been ages since we've done a family pic, but they're so exhausting! Sorry I didn't even get a chance to talk to you at Jamies...we really need to do lunch or a workout or something!

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

I love the pictures. Your family is so gorgeous!! I can't believe how much your kids have grown up.

Jessica O. said...

The pictures look great. I love getting family pictures. They are such a treasure. The kids on the floor is so darling. Your family is beautiful!

Me said...

Those are darling! Good luck picking cause they were all great.

Hyde Family said...

So cute! Love them ALL! I should have jumped when he was here. Dang. Your family is gorgeous!

Taylor Family said...

What a beautiful family. I try to get a nice family picture every time I have a new baby. I can't stand to have a family picture without all of our family in it :)

Jenaca and Stephen said...

Tammy, I just found your blog and looked at your family pictures and they are SO good. You have one beautiful family. :)