Friday, June 5, 2009

Crazy Hair Day!



Last week the kids had spirit week at school. On one of the days, it was crazy hair day. When they were getting ready to walk out the door, I saw my camera and realized that I really needed to use it more often and get back on the blogging wagon. This was a perfect opportunity! The whole weekend before, Parker was telling me that he wanted to wear underwear on his head for crazy hair day, but chickened out the morning of, I have to say that I'm a little glad he gave THAT idea up! :D

So, today is the last day of school for the kids. It will kind of interesting to see what kind of summer is in store for us with Ashley making the Allstar softball team and Jeff running his track in Delta. I was kind of hoping for a little bit of relaxation, so let's see if that happens! Hopefully, I can be a little more productive with the camera and post a little more often about what we are up to!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Brandice said...

So cute Tami! Does Ashley have a cup in her hair like the Whos? I know what you mean about the summer. It's always crazy! Good luck with softball and the track.

Leslie said...

Awesome photo...Love the big hair!!! I pray you do get to relax for the summer...we have 8 days more day before school is out...those dumb snow days!!! Good luck!!!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

WELCOME BACK!!! The hair is too cute - hope you are doing good:)

Tami Harris said...

Yep, it's the cup, thank goodness for long hair. The possibilities are endless! :D And Leslie, total bummer about the snow days, good luck with that!

chelon:) said...

cool hair!! i wish my girls were brave enough to take crazy hair day seriously :)

becky comstock said...

Hey Tami! It's Becky. I found your blog on Bobbi and Troys blog. Such a cute family! I am going to add you to my list I hope you don't mind. Check out my blog too! thechroniclesofcomstock.blogspot.com