Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pay it Forward

So, I know I have been a bit of a lazy bum about posting in the last few months. I don't know why I feel like I need to have pictures to post, but I actually don't have any this time around. I found this post on my friend, Kim's blog. She is extremely talented in the crafty department and I realized how awesome it would be to have something made by her. (How selfish am I?) Anyway, I craft a little here and there and thought this would be a lot of fun, it would help me get back into doing things I really enjoy doing, but haven't felt like I had the time to do it.

How it works: The FIRST THREE people to leave a comment on this post will receive at some point during this year a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive will be a total surprise--to both of us.The CATCH is that YOU MUST PLAY TOO! Before you leave your comment here, write a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (you can cut and paste these instructions). Then come back and let me know that you are going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift. It's THAT easy!Remember, only the FIRST THREE comments will qualify. Good luck!

4 comments:

The Hardy's said...

Yeah me!
:)

Anonymous said...

:) Can I play???

Anonymous said...

posted my play it forward...I am in. ,>)

Julie Keddington said...

I don't have a blog, and I'm not number three, but I think you should make me something anyway!