Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy 1st Bday!

Tuesday, January 13th was CJ's first birthday. I can't believe how quickly this year has come and gone. SO MUCH has happened, it's been a bit of a whirlwind for our family. My baby is one! It won't be long before he is walking and talking and ready to do everything on his own. He was been such a sweet addition to our family, he belongs! He melts all of hearts and has us all wrapped around his finger. He definitely has his own little, strong personality. He knows how to get what he wants at ALL times.

 
 
CJ dug right in. He was not afraid. I'm surprised he didn't end up eating the whole cake! I'm in trouble, he definitely has a bit of a sweet tooth!
 
 

We're glad that we could celebrate with all of Jeff's family. Mom & Dad, Amy and kids, Becky & Todd & kids, and Brian, Debbie and Crue, thank you so much for the fun presents. Also, thanks for taking time out of your busy schedules to come hang out for the evening. We love you!!

Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Jenny H said...

Happy Birthday cute CJ!!

Leslie said...

Oh my heck, Tami your baby is ONE! Happy Birthday sweet boy!

Jessica O. said...

Time goes by too quickly. I love the first birthday. The beginning of many firsts. Were glad your back. Parker looks so cute in his race duds. Too Scary!!

Cole and Kelly said...

It was so good to hear from you. I can't believe that you are back in NSL. My kids will not be happy to hear that. We are very happy to be back in AZ, but we rented until our home sold and now are still renting hoping a home we like works out. It has been a long go also. You are very lucky your home sold as were we. My computer crashed and I don't blog at all lately. Hopefully life will settle for us in a few weeks and I will be back in the blogging world. It was so good to hear from you

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

I LOVE all of the blue frosting on that boy - so CUTE! Hope you guys are doing good - Happy B -day little babe...

Tami Harris said...

Yeah, not so smart having them use blue frosting right? Luckily, it came off pretty easy! :)

Natalie Winquist said...

Love my cute baby- wait, sorry, my 1 yr old! And I'm so proud of him getting after that cake like a true chubb-bubb! Time flies- can't believe how big he's gettin'! And good job to Parker for a job well done at his 1st race! And of course, Jeff too! ;-)

Sara said...

I love 1 year birthdays!!! CJ looks darling decorated in his cake!

Allman Roca said...

I found you! Hey, It's Cheryl. CJ's Birthday looks awesomely messy. I think that is the best kind of Birthday whether you are 1 or 91! send me your email address to chicamonkey1@gmail.com so I can invite you to my blog. I know I am lame for the private thing but, the internet is kinda freaky!

Brandice said...

He's so cute Tami! I can't believe it's gone so fast too -- I remember so well when he was born! I love the first birthday cake thing. Justine cried, but my other ones dug in like CJ did. It's so fun. Nice job Parker on the racing! I can't believe he is old enough and brave enough! Jeff's genes for sure. :)

eredd said...

Tami
I found you! I forgot you said you have a blog!! Let's hook it up! Blog style that is!

chelon:) said...

i love first bday pics! he is so dang cute. happy birthday cj!

Cheri said...

Tammy, I found you too. I hope that's ok. I have been enjoying looking at everyones blogs the past few days. yours is great. I love the wise words section. It's been great running into you at the gym. Im very inconsistant at the gym right now. maybe someday I can get on a routine.

Katie M. said...

Happy Late Birthday! I can't believe it's already been a year. Time does fly!

The Taylor Family said...

Too cute! My kids want to play. Call me