Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Weekend of Reminiscing

 
 
 

I had the chance this last weekend to get together with some amazing women who I went to high school with in California. Most of us hadn't seen each other for 15 years, but we picked right up where we left off. We had a fantastic time! We laughed a WHOLE lot, there were some tears(I won't say who, haha!), and the food was awesome. I'm just sad that the weekend went by so quickly and everyone had to go home so soon. I just hope that it doesn't take another 15 years for another reunion.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Brandice said...

That looks way fun, Tami. I have a couple of friends like that, too, that seem like you just saw them yesterday even if years and years have gone by. I'm glad you have such great connections from your past. Isn't there a saying that goes, "A true friend is one who knows everything about you --- and likes you anyway." If your high school friends still like you -- what a great blessing! :) P.S. your *new* friends love you too.

Anonymous said...

How cool was that...where was it...sort of looks like the Gateway, but I couldn't tell for sure. Very very cool. You do have lots of good friends. You're a neat woman!

Leslie said...

That's so great... that you were able to reconnect right off where you left off... a true testament of friendship!!!

Jessica O. said...

I'm glad you had fun with your friends. You are really great at staying connected to people. I should take a lesson.

Kim said...

Tami, I miss you!!! I had lots of fun. Glad you were able to join us. We need to start planning the next one.

chelon:) said...

how fun is that!! i love getting together with long lost friends. maybe someday i will see you again!! long lost cuz...xoxo

Joanna said...

Yeah that person crying was ME! Tami, I didn't know you had a blog, I am way lame! I can see you more often now!