Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged!

 


This is kind of a fun tag. Tiffany (my sister) tagged me. The fourth picture in the fourth folder. To be honest with you, I was kind of confused by this. Nothing more than 4th picture in the 4th folder. Took me a minute, but I figured it out. Ha. I'm so blonde...I just downloaded picassa onto my laptop and I've imported a few pictures onto this computer. I'm too lazy tonight to go down on the other computer that has most of my photos, so here it is. I might even answer the tag with the pictures from my other computer...Maybe...you know how on top of it I am to update my blog:)

Meg playing goalie at her soccer game. I think she really enjoys this position. She is really aggressive and doesn't shy away from the ball when it is coming at her. It's fun to watch her play and I'm glad she's enjoying it. I'm also glad that tomorrow is her last game until spring.

Ok, Becky, Debbie, Amy, Amber, Nat, Jenny, Sara, Chelon...TAG, you are it!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

chelon:) said...

this is actually a tag that i think is worth it!! way fun!

she makes a cute goalie :)

xoxo