Saturday, October 25, 2008

Like Totally Awesome!!

 
 
 

Ashley and I got to go to a Mother/Daughter Activity Days Halloween Party. As you can see, it was a costume event. I definitely procrastinated until the last minute to figure what to do for a costume (I was at Walmart at 3pm, the party was at 6:30pm), but it all came together quite nicely. It helps that the recent fashions happen to imitate the fashions of the 80's. Lucky for me! ha. The two of us had a great time! It was funny, I had moms keep coming up to me saying, "Oh my gosh, that's totally bringing back memories for me..." The only thing missing was leg warmers and lace gloves with the fingers missing. You never know...we might bring the banana clip back!! (Yes, walmart sells them in a package of three!)

Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

chelon:) said...

how fun is that?!?! i sooo totally think that the hair is awesome! funny thing is my kids like to were there hairl like that all the time!! gotta love them side ponies ;) xoxo

Kim said...

ok...now the banana clip comment I kind of caught last night makes sense....

The Taylor Family said...

I LOVE IT!!!! You look like, totally, like, awesome!!! When shall we do lunch?

The Taylor Family said...

HEy I forgot to ask you to email me your email address, so we can chat. My address is thesixtaylorsinutah@msn.com I will be watching for your email!

Syphus Family said...

You guys look great- definitely the cool mom!

Julie Keddington said...

Tami,

I like wore that same outfit to my first day of Junior High. (Except, I believe it was in a flourescent color, of course) You look totally rad! I totally miss you. Will you please give me a call?

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

I actually think you look too cute to be in the 80's! Wasn't it just the worst era ever??? Remember the movie RAD? - I LOVED it!!!

The Hardy's said...

Ummm... I don't think your bangs are high enough. :)
Really turned out great!

Natalie Winquist said...

You two looked like totally cute- like totally! Loved everything from the banana clips to the loop earrings to the belts! Like two totally cute babes!

Jessica O. said...

Very cute! I saw someone at church in my ward with the banana clip and it was not an 80's theme at church. People ARE buying the banana clip.

Jenny H said...

You guys look so much alike - so gorgeous! Even in 80's gear.

Johnny Metropolis said...

Radical threads!

Taylor Family said...

I can't wait for those days!

Anonymous said...

Like, I'm in overload...I just bought a banana clip a couple of days ago and two 11 year old girls hit on me...of course I was having a good hair day...YOU ARE TOO FUNNY
Love and hugs you girlfriends you.