Friday, May 30, 2008

Random Happenings

I was obviously a total slacker about updating my blog much this month. However, there were some fun things that happened that I even took pictures of with the intention of blogging. Forgive me if this is a little "random", but I just wanted to share a few things!!






Jeff got some playoff tickets given to him from one of the suppliers he works with for the first home game of the series with the Lakers. I know that tickets are definitely hard to come by for the playoffs. It was a fun experience to go to a playoff game, but I've realized that I have been way too spoiled. It was the first time that I have been to a Jazz game and had tickets in the upper bowl. Don't get me wrong, we had a great time, I enjoyed it. I screamed, yelled, and lost my voice with the rest of them, but decided that if you're not down and close (lower bowl) that it is just as fun to watch at home. (Does that mean I'm not a true Jazz Fan??) The Jazz won, but we all know that the glory didn't last with the Jazz choking the last few games of the series and handing to the Lakers. It was a good fight. Maybe next year! :)





Parker started T-ball and is playing with his cousins Owen and Savana. Now, I tell you these guys are a total riot to watch. I have to say though that I'm quite impressed with how quickly they are all picking up the game. They will be pros before you know it!!







Parker also got to go with Jeff to the track and practice on his dirt bike. He has only been to the track one time last year, but he rode like a pro. He has been asking Jeff when he gets to start racing. Jeff's pretty excited with the idea that his boy is "into" motos, me on the other hand...no comment!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

AJ Gorham said...

Those are fun times! Still can't believe you dogged us for a Jazz Playoff game....I mean really? Where are you priorities!? KIDDING! You are a great woman and I can't wait for our Idol date! aj

Jenny H said...

PS- You are a true Jazz fan. I have seen it :) (But, then again, we were in the spoiled seats.)
Love the music you added.

The Hardy's said...

Go Parks! Can't wait to see you ride. I love ya buddy!

The Hardy's said...

PS You are so photogenic. Have I told you how much I hate your stinkin guts? :) JK you know I love you.