Friday, May 30, 2008

A few more Random Things

BEFORE AFTER

I guess I was the only one that liked CJ's "comb over". I could actually do the superman curl if I really wanted to. Jeff had had enough though. The crazy hair drove him nuts, so out came the clippers. It looks like to me CJ wasn't real thrilled with the cut. I have to say that he is pretty freakin' cute either way.






Happy Pre-school graduation Parker!! He is off to Kindergarten in the fall. Here is a picture with he and his good friend Gabe. We're sad that Gabe is going to a different school in the fall, but we are sure glad that they got to become friends this year.






Happy Kindergarten Graduation Megan! They did a program today and it was adorable. It was so fun to watch Megan, she new all of the songs and seemed to really enjoy performing for everyone. I can't believe how fast time flies. She's off to all day school next year and she can't wait!! She was really excited to get to eat lunch at school next year until the kindergarteners got to eat in the lunch room last week. She came home asking if maybe she could take her lunch to school next year. "The grilled cheese I had to eat was disgusting!" Bless her heart, isn't it so sad that she has to deal with disappointment so early in life? :)

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Natalie Winquist said...

HA! That's hilarious that poor Meg has already discovered the truth behind those 'healthy, well-rounded' school lunches that taste like flavored cardboard!! It definitely didn't take her long!! I also just want to say that I love CJ's hair WITHOUT the combover, even though I thought I wouldn't!!

AJ Gorham said...

I think CJ would be darling with a mullet! Comeover or buzz....he is a cutie pie! Congrats to graduate Megan! You are such a darling family! aj

Jenny H said...

At least Megan is so cute and posed nicely with her teacher!! She is a sweetheart.

chelon:) said...

what combover are you talking about?? i love moppy hair on little babies...see pics of gabe!! your kids are just darling. it is about time you are back to blogging!! miss you...xoxo

Janel said...

Ok so I'm a "blog-stalker"!! I didn't know you were even pregnant--seems like everytime I'm in town I see you at Costco and we get caught up...but it's been a while! Your kids are all so dang cute! Congratulations on the new baby :) We are in the process of adopting a new baby...hopefully soon! Can I add you to my blog list? Our blog is jnjnobles.blogspot.com
-Janel

Debbie said...

Yay!! I love that you finally updated your blog. You are doing so good... keep it up! We missed you this weekend at mom's.. Hopefully we will see you soon! Tell Jeff you are quitting and we are headed to Cherry Hill :)

Leslie said...

Tami, the photos of the kids are so darn cute. I also like the new look for the blog.

The Hardy's said...

I'm totally crying. The pics are great, but make me miss you guys so much. I love Megan and Parker's grad pictures. Both poses match their personality. Give my nieces and nephews hugs and kisses for me.

The Taylor Family said...

I am so glad to see new pictures! I cant believe how much CJ has changed! Parker looks so grown up! And Megan! How gosh I miss seeing those kids! When are we going to hang out??????????????

Alison said...

Your kids are all darling. You could shave off every hair on their heads and they would still be adorable. You done good, kid!